How does the Honda Parking Pilot technology differ to other manufacturer's offerings?
• It is possible to park even where there is a diagonal parking frame. (comparing with other competitors)
• It is possible to park in a parking space with only a white line. (comparing with European competitors)
• The actual image of the parking space is shown on the display, making it easier to check the surroundings.
• It is not necessary to keep pressing the switch during operation, so it does not disturb the drivers. (comparing with Japanese competitors)
What was the inspiration behind the styling of the Honda e?
• The new Honda e reimagines the identity of a small Honda, with a strong affinity to modern life
• It embodies the brand's vision for simplicity in urban mobility, designed without compromise
• We focused on functionality and ease of use, resulting in a simple, clean exterior with a unique design
• The style elements are designed to make clear that this is a car that has advanced technology applied for simplicity and ease of use
What was the inspiration behind the interior design?
• We wanted to create a minimalist, contemporary feel, using quality materials and relaxing colour tones, so it feels like an extension of the home
• We are spending increasing amounts of time in our cars, commuting in our leisure time, so we wanted to make the interior comfortable and keep occupants seamlessly engaged with their connected lifestyles
What segment is the car in?
B-segment / supermini
What is 'Honda Personal Assistant'?
• The AI-powered Honda Personal Assistant delivers voice-accessible services
• It uses smart instruction-based conversations and contextual understanding to access a range of online services, for example you can ask "OK Honda, what is the weather in London?", then ask: "and Paris?" - the AI understands the context of the second question and answers accordingly