What is the range of the Honda e?
The range is 222km/136miles (WLTP) for this urban commuter vehicle. This car is the perfect size for use in the city, with a good balance of range and performance.
What is the power output of the Honda e?
• Peak power output for the system is 113 kW (153 PS) for Honda e Advance grade, 100 kW (136 PS) for base Honda e grade
• Peak torque is 315 Nm (232 lb ft) for both grades
Why are there only four seats?
This is a car designed around the needs of commuters and our research indicates that very rarely will a fifth occupant need to be accommodated
How quickly can the battery be charged and at which power output?
• The DC rapid charging function enables 80% range to be added in 30 minutes, using a 100kW DC Rapid Charging function
• Using 50kW DC rapid charging the Honda e will charge to 80% in approximately 31 minutes
• Type 2 AC connection charges the car to full in 4.1 hours, with a 7.4kW supply
What kind of warranty comes with the battery?
The Honda e battery is covered by an 8 year/160,000km warranty (whichever comes first).
Capacity guarantee: 70% retained capacity within warranty duration/distance.
EV Powertrain (motor and associated parts) - 5 years/100,000km. Covers "EV Powertrain" components.